14) Participants and managers might get funds transferred to their linked Bank Accounts for storage. YOU CANNOT WITHDRAW IT from your bank account for any personal use. Keep this amount until and unless the System requests you to transfer it or use it. You MUST transfer it as per request of the System.
15) For transferring the funds you can use NEFT, Online Banking or direct Cash Deposit. Transfer charges is always paid by Recipient.
16) A manager can have only one structure under him. For example, the ten’s manager cannot be both a ten’s manager and a hundred’s or thousand’s manager. He is either ten’s manager, or hundred’s manager or thousand’s manager. To become a ten's manager - a participant must have ten people who agree to shift directly under him.
17) There can't more than one manager in one family, one below the other. For example, father and son, husband and wife, brother and sister, they should have their own separate structures, but they cannot combine structures and be one below the other.
18) The appointment of a participant to become a manager depends SOLELY on his upline manager. The upline manager is required to test the capabilities of the candidate and make sure he is suitable for the position selected.
19) A manager must be aware about all the activities and updates going on in AAA. The manager is answerable to his upline manager about his team.